Looking for an instant answer to a question?
Read through our Frequently Asked Questions Section.
- What is folby made of?Folby is made of 100% recyclable materials.
- What are folby's dimensions?From our experience over the years we concluded that the most practical size is that of 163×173 mm. Almost the average palm size of a person’s hand, which makes folby easy to use for almost every one. In case we have a request for a larger size we will be happy to adjust the size to your needs.
- Where can I order folbys?Send us an email through our contact form and make your order.
For now we are targeting our efforts in order to meet the needs of companies and organizations. Whenever we have a new cooperation or specific places of distribution we will make an announcement on our facebook page.
- Is there a minimum quantity to order?Due to folby’s main use,for now at least, as a promotional item and because it is distributed for free from companies and organizations the minimum quantity is approximately 5.000 pieces.
- How much does it cost?Price will be determined upon request based on the quantity and specifications (for example use or not of aluminum coating, number or printing colours etc.).
- What about packaging?You will receive a ready to use product packaged in boxes that weigh 3,3 kilograms each containing 600 pieces each. One pallet consists of 40 boxes.
- Where do you deliver?In every part of the world upon request. Time of delivery and shipping costs will be calculated for individual orders.
- Where is folby manufactured?Folby is designed and manufactured in Greece.